Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Skiddish Host in Shibuya and Hair Problems

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/164565_10150357807475043_522575042_16729997_3004572_n.jpg
While walking around Sentagai in shibuya and a blonde boy and a black hair boy looked at us. We didnt think much of it as we walked into Sega to take some purikura. We then exited Sentagai to find them waiting for us near Tsutaya. As the blond was talking confidently to Ash, the black hair boy was trying talk to me while i listened carefully as to what he was saying and processed in my mind. I was not having too much of a problem understanding only that i couldnt really give out an answer too easily. I watched him gradually get more and more skiddish like he was going to cower into himself while he talked to me. Ash looked to my side and asked him what was wrong. He told her quite frankly that he thinks that im mad at him or annoyed or something.

She then went on to explain how im actually not Japanese and that i was only looking like that so i can understand what he was saying to relieve his tension. He understood and his sholders started to come down from his ears as he shyly asked for my number. I gave it to him.

Shinagawa
Its now been the 3rd attempt to make it to the International bureau to get some paper that the border forgot to give me to describe what kind of activity my visa is good for... Its cold and windy and I gave up trying to walk there from the station and instead took the bus this time. It was pretty easy this time and i ran into 2 gals from europe who recognized me from E_G. We chatted a little about gal fashion while they were processing my request. I was then called and claimed my passport. After i got out Yudai (the black hair boy) invited me out on a date. He asked if i can bring my friend so he can bring his blond friend too. However Ash was in NO WAY wanting to see this guy. (he was full of himself while being unattractive) I rushed to Shibuya and fixed my hair with a comb and portable hairspray while my mom called me and i was talking to her. I met up with Yudai at Hachiko. He took me to sentagai. We didnt know what to do so we took purikura and ate at Gusto for dinner. He then dropped me off in front of 109 where i met with another friend whom wanted to talk to me about a possible job offer.


The next week I was all ready to go to the hair salon and get my roots done with the cupon in hot pepper. I went to the hair salon and they told me they could not bleach my roots without taking out my extensions. However i had in no way enough money to pay for a new set and i cannot go without my extensions at all because otherwise i cannot style my hair the way i want to. I was kinda stuck. I then phoned my friend Kyohei to ask for advice. He is a scout who talked to me who apparently knew ashly. He took me in like kind of a big brother. He didnt know what to do. It was raining and i was standing in front of the alta talking to him while i noticed a guy who was watching me. I got off the phone and he talked to me. I told him my problem and he told me he knows a good salon. He takes me to progress in Kabukicho but they were full til later. I hanged out with this person for a little while. He treated me out to dinner and i got my hair done a bit later. They again told me they cannot dye the parts with the extensions on it... so i got my roots fixed on top.. but they were still orange.... and my other roots where the exte are were still black. Ugh it was such a big mess but i guess it couldnt be helped. I put on my hat and Yudai contacted me again and I met up with him in shibuya


Yudai and I met up in Shibuya and ate parfait at Cafe Gusto. Then took a walk and chilled out talking about random things. To my surprise i could actually hold a relatively ok conversation now. Apparently he ran away from kyushuu to come to Tokyo to pursue his dream of being an actor. He became a host after being scouted for it. He didnt finish highschool.

He was very cute but I felt a bit uneasy since he was so young. He said age doesnt matter. I said that it might not now but think about it. Heres a question: About what age do you want to get married? Not to me necessarily but in general? He said 25. I said here is in lies the problem. LETS say that we do end up liking eachother and everything is just fine.... Ill be 28 by the time you are 25. Thats too late for me. At the same time i would prefer to marry around 24ish which would make him only 21. Which is kinda too young for most boys. He saw my point. It was nice though. The dates were really sweet and innocent. Made me think of the highschool dates in which i didnt really have much of a chance to experience.

I ran into him a few more times or rather kind of often. He got teased for the purikura and thats when he got all embarrassed and started to ask me to go to his club and be his customer. I refused to do so, so we kind of ended it off there. He tried kind of hard then faded away while contacting me here and there through mails.


No comments:

Post a Comment