Saturday, May 1, 2010

Surprise! New Banner


Hey everyone! It's been a long time hasn't it? I have alot of new entries to post.. I've been meaning to update forever but I've been SOOOO busy so please bare with me. Anyway as a general re-cap, I have been soo busy with school up-til now. Soon, I will be able to catch up on all the events past, such as my b-day party, Sakura con, and a couple Tenka events.

As for my job, my boss has hired another waitress and i still have my job. I only work 2 days a week now. He's seem to have been nicer to me recently. Maybe hes found a new target to pick on HA~ I'm going to look for another soon because i need to make as much money as possible before i leave Canada. There's still so much to do~ and i only have 4more months left D=

Anyway that's all i have to say for now, I'll be back with actual REAL entries soon, be patient ne~ I made a new banner in the mean time, I hope you like it~ It's been almost a year so I thought i should update it. This time its a neo-hime-wa theme. [the last was rococo theme btw, the version on this entry has a typo on it dont mind it :P]

See you guys later~

9 comments:

  1. Loving the new banner, good luck with the job hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Nice blog. Unlike mine. Heheh.
    You look very gyaru-ish. 4 months left? Whats the occasion after 4 months?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I like very much your style! I agree you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. the banner is wonderful!
    you look lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute banner!
    Did you check out zeal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl !
    You look so nice !!

    Check this -> http://mymokawaii.skyrock.com/
    The girl take your photos :s

    ReplyDelete
  8. claire-> thx =3 though right now i just lost that job, so im looking for a new one ^^;;
    al-> after 4months.. well its more like 2.5 now, I'm moving to Japan
    mirai-> thankyou~
    iku->thankyou
    ash-> yea they didnt call back
    tomoe-> thx
    anonymous-> thankyou, and thx for showing me the link =3

    ReplyDelete