Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me2 + Date with Shota



I’ve been having a really bad cold for the past week. My throat muscle is strained and I was suffering migraine headaches and so on. Today is the last day Ash is in Japan before she flies to America. I slept as much as I could so I can make sure I can make it to the Me2. But in the end I was still late. I had no idea how to find anyone but lucky for me one of the girls who was going to the meet recognized me right away and we went to 109 together. We met up with everyone at SBY then we went down to the main floor and met up with Kawaii Tv. Kawaii Tv at first didn’t think I was part of the group but eventually figured it out and asked for my name and country. They filmed us walking across the crossing and then taking purikura and so on. Afterwards the lead us to a big karaoke room in which they rented out and we all were able to enjoy free karaoke.

I was really happy to meet everyone especially Laura and Charlotte. It was also very nice to see Patricia again. I like this kind of feeling because I find that western gyaru in Japan seem a bit stand-off-ish on the normal day so a meet such as this is a good icebreaker. We should have them more often

At the end everyone split off and Charlotte, Laura and I hanged out for a little longer til their last bust home. We ate some crepes and then I sent them off. I hope they come back to visit again soon, I had a lot of fun.

Sunday

I wanted go to atom but with ash I don’t really want to go alone so at around 8am I went to donki to meet up with shota after he was done work at atom and he came over to my house and we hanged out chatted and fell asleep. When we awoke I was hoping we can get ready and do something together. However he had a phone call and said he really needed to go and help his friend with some emergency. So I saw him off to the door and he told me that if he can he will try his best to see me after work or w/e and to call him whenever. We hugged, kissed and said goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment