Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer End- TENKA + BBQ



The end of summer was quite an eventful one. Sunday was the last event for the year for Tenka. I went with my friend I met from the last Tenka event, Mei. When I arrived it was already packed! So many people~~ Mei introduced me to all her friends. There were so many~~

We watched the dance and performance showcases and I was soo amazed! The show was super awesome. I'm glad I didnt drink any beer, because there were shots after. I don't know how people drink beer and do shots after. Never been a good mix for me. I met many people and got drunk after 5shots + 2 drinks. I was soo happy talking to everyone and dancing the night away.

Though, nearing 3/4 into the night i triped over a set of mini stairs from the side. They were black and the floor was black and there were no lights there. I stepped backwards and toppled over. I ended up with a big bruise on my theigh T_T. But it didnt really hurt. I think I was more surprized than anything. ^^;;

I partied all night and returned home late in the morning~~ haha Its been a while since I partied like that and it was goooood

BBQ @ 3rd Beach

I was supposed to meet my father for lunch on Labor Day Monday. However, I could not wake up very early and my friend invited me to a BBQ. [I did not style my hair because I was in a rush as well as it was very styled the night before i feel like it needs a bit of a rest] Because my dad could not stay long anyway, he drove me to the BBQ. There, I met a guy from Sapporro named Toshiya and I finally got to meet this gyaru that I've been seeing everywhere, named Monica. She's soo very cool.

The BBQ was going smoothly and I had alot of fun with very great food. I mostly chatted with Toshiya. He also liked visual kei so we had lots to talk about.

About mid evening, a fight broke out. A Japanese man who had drank to much apparently started to fight with another man for no reason and all friends got involved as well. The police came but lucky we were able to get rid of all the trances of beer from our party.

The police were very mean and came with a shot gun. They arrested a couple guys and shut down our party. For what reason I don't understand. They were very sturn in getting us out. I feel that cops here are power hungry.. and that's why they are soo mean.

We all disperse in cars and met up again in downtown. We wanted to eat an izakaya but they were packed so we went to a Korean place instead. I was not hungry so I just drank some more beer.

At the end of the day, Monica drove me to 41st and Oak because thats where she lives and i can take the 41 from there. This way I could chat longer with Toshiya and Monica. I had alot of fun ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment