Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gyaru Meet Up


Sunday Gyaru meet-up at metrotown which I was at least 30mins late. @@; what's with me lately? I used to be always on time... maybe mom's late genes is taking effect.

I wore my Cecil Mcbee outfit. I meet up with Shawna and the others. The two girls Junko and... I cant remember her name at the moment told me about thier idea for a magazine and asked me to be a model for it. I was super excited. I've always wanted to be a magazine model for Japanese styled fashion. We chatted for awhile at the couches and then got really hungery. The two of them didnt have enough money so they went to crystal mall to talk to the retailers about thier project and Shawna, the other girl [I'm really bad at names right now...] and I ate at Taishou.

We just chatted for a long time then took purikura. First a set with the 3 of us and then one with just Shawna and I for our Gyarusa, Bulaklak. Then headed home. It was a fun relaxing day.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten to my scanner yet. I just put them up now

    ReplyDelete